Aromatherapy Workshop Schedule
This year (2019), we'll be merging our online school with our live school and will be offering several live classes as well as expanded online classes
- The Highlands School of Natural Healing will now become part of The Aromatherapy School.
- In addition to the Level I Aromatherapy Workshop for Healthcare Practitioners, Dr. Power will be offering workshops for All those interested in Aromatherapy, not just HealthCare Practitioners
Contact us for more info and/or subscribe to our newsletter to receive workshop updates.
- Cost of live Practitioner courses will be $450 early / $500 late for each level (I, II & III).
- Cost for live general courses have not yet been set but should be around $350.
- For those of you who can't make the live course, our Online Course in now available (50 instructional hours per level online vs. 15 instructional hours per level live.
- The online course is quite extensive and include live web meetings, student/faculty forums and more.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter or like us on Facebook for latest developments.
No Live Courses this year - ONLINE ONLY
Asheville NC: Large classroom on Dr. Power's 60+ acre farm near Asheville NC (about midpoint between Asheville, Black Mountain & Hendersonville).
You will need a car so, if flying in just for the workshop, we recommend staying at hotel near airport and renting car there. It's about a 45-50 min. drive from airport to farm. But, if you're also vacationing, there are much fancier hotels in Asheville (about 30 min. from airport). Driving times: from Asheville to farm - about 30 minutes; Hendersonville to farm - about 45 minutes; Black Mountain to farm - about 25 minutes.; Batcave / Chimney Rock - about 25 minutes.
More Details: Next Workshop
Class Requirements: Prerequisites
Joie Power, Ph.D., Director of the Aromatherapy School
Dr. Power is a retired board certified neuropsychologist and former Assistant Professor of Surgery/Neurosurgery at the Medical College of Georgia, where she performed intra-operative cortical mapping with renowned neurosurgeon Herman Flanigan, M.D. She has over 20 years of clinical experience in both inpatient and outpatient settings and during her years of practice has also been both a practitioner and student of alternative healing methods, including herbal medicine, aromatherapy, Reiki, Chinese Medicine, and other energetic healing systems. Her extensive formal training and experience in the olfactory and limbic systems of the brain give her a unique qualification for understanding the actions of essential oils in the body. Dr. Power, founder of one of the earliest essential oil companies in the U.S. to specialize in therapeutic quality essential oils, is now a clinical consultant for Artisan Aromatics as well as an internationally known writer and teacher in the fields of aromatherapy and alternative medicine. Her approach to aromatherapy weaves together her solid scientific training and strong clinical skills with a holistic philosophy that honors body, mind and spirit. Dr. Joie Power is also the author of The Quick Study Guide to Aromatherapy and numerous published articles on aromatherapy and related topics.
Keep up with what's going on at The Aromatherapy School and receive interesting articles on Aromatherapy and Essential Oils.
Sign up for The Aromatherapy School Newsletter: Subscribe
Contact us |
Next Workshop |
Consult Services |
Workshop Schedule |
Aromatherapy Articles |
Aromatherapy Newsletters |
Essential Oils & Aromatherapy Products |
Site Map by xml-sitemaps.com |
We Recommend Artisan Aromatic's Essential Oils |
Online Aromatherapy Courses